Find the Lowest Rates on Tempe Car Insurance
The best car insurance rates in Tempe, AZ may be through an online insurance company like GEICO or Progressive, or it may be through a traditional carrier like a local Tempe State Farm or Allstate agent. Car insurance rates don't always go up, and in fact they do decrease occassionally.
People who buy insurance online are more likely to find lower rates because they can compare more rates more quickly.
Cheaper Tempe Rates are Available
Don't assume the rates you paid last year for Tempe car insurance will be the same this year. It's important to comparison shop your coverage with different Arizona insurers every year. Keep in mind when getting a Tempe car insurance quote that the Arizona state minimum liability limits are 15,000/30,000/10,000. You will want to buy more liability insurance than that however.
Entering the same quote information can be repetitive and take time, so our site gives you multiple comparisons with only one quick quote form. More and more people every year use our online quote form to save time and find lower Tempe car insurance rates.
Compare Tempe Auto Insurance Rates
If you're comparing equivalent auto insurance quotes, you should get a good idea of which insurance company offers the lowest price. Arizona car insurance rates change regularly, and the Tempe rates you paid last year might look quite cheap compared to this year.
If you own a home in Tempe, a good way to save money on your car insurance is to combine your auto and home policies with the same company.
Pay Less for Tempe Car Insurance
Online car insurance rates for Tempe can be significantly different than what you may get from an agent, so it's important to get quotes from both to make a fair comparison.
Not every insurance company raises rates with every renewal. Some actually lower rates when they have favorable underwriting profits from the prior year. It only takes about five minutes to get multiple estimates from different companies in your area.
Your auto insurance premiums can be significantly different based upon several criteria. A few of these criteria are:
- The performance level of your vehicle
- Accidents raise premiums
- Multiple policies can save money
- Pleasure use vs. commuting use
- Optional coverages like vehicle replacement
- What you do for a living
- Insurance coverage level
- Home ownership saves money
Arizona ranks 14 out of 50 states in what drivers pay for car insurance. Comprehensive averages about $213 and collision coverage is around $303. Getting a good deal on Tempe car insurance is not difficult.
Local Tempe insurance agents can give you quotes from many companies approved to sell insurance in Arizona, and they also provide you with professional advice and guidance. Liability insurance is a coverage that is very affordable and state minimum requirements are usually not enough insurance for most people.
Lower your Tempe Car Insurance with These Tips
- Belonging to certain professional organizations can earn you a discount
- Tempe car insurance rate comparisons should be made every year. This helps you place your coverage with the lowest cost car insurance company.
- Only buy roadside assistance or towing coverage on vehicles you may need it on
- Many companies will allow you to pay less for car insurance if you have multiple policies with them
- Make sure your policy has the correct mileage and usage rating on your vehicles
- Take a look at these Tempe rates! You're probably overpaying for your car insurance and you don't even know it!
Take the first step now in lowering your car insurance rates. Click to start a quote!