Car Insurance in Tempe: Five Minutes to Savings
Many consumers still prefer to use an insurance agent rather than buying insurance on the web. More and more people every year use our online quote form to save time and find lower Tempe car insurance rates.
The internet makes it very easy to buy auto insurance online, and by comparing quotes from different Arizona insurers you can make sure you're not paying too much.
Lower Your Tempe Rates
Liability rates on average cost approximately $490 of your insurance premium, which when compared to the physical damage coverages of comprehensive and collision, is quite affordable. Many Arizona consumers can lower their rates substantially by comparing apples-to-apples quotes.
Independent insurance agents are able to provide you with insurance quotes from multiple different carriers so if you are comparison shopping, make sure to include an independent agent in your list. If you just got your auto insurance renewal, you are probably shocked by the rates and want to find lower rates with a different company.
Compare Tempe Car Insurance Rates
If you're comparing equivalent auto insurance quotes, you should get a good idea of which insurance company offers the lowest price. Arizona ranks 14 out of 50 states in what drivers pay for car insurance. Comprehensive averages about $213 and collision coverage is around $303.
The key thing to remember is to make sure your car insurance quotes compare the same insurance limits for liability and physical damage coverage.
Arizona Admitted Car Insurance Companies
The best car insurance rates in Tempe, AZ may be through an online insurance company like GEICO or Progressive, or it may be through a traditional carrier like a local Tempe State Farm or Allstate agent.
If you can use the internet and read your policy declarations page, you can easily compare rates of other companies. Many consumers just like you discover the ease of buying online car insurance every day.
Pay Less for Tempe Car Insurance
Arizona car insurance rates change regularly, and the Tempe rates you paid last year might look quite cheap compared to this year. Getting a good deal on Tempe car insurance is not difficult.
Local Tempe insurance agents can give you quotes from many companies approved to sell insurance in Arizona, and they also provide you with professional advice and guidance. Entering the same quote information can be repetitive and take time, so our site gives you multiple comparisons with only one quick quote form.
Tips for Saving Money on Arizona Car Insurance
- Students with good grades often qualify for a discount rate
- Insure all your vehicles with the same insurance company
- If your vehicle is garaged in a different location that your home address, you may pay a lower rate for a different rating zone
- Compare car insurance quotes at least once a year to make sure you're getting the lowest rates
- Filing excessive claims will not only raise your rates, but may also force your policy to be cancelled by your insurance company
- Buying a vehicle with safety features such as air bags, anti-lock brakes and anti-theft features can save money
- Clean up your credit report and see significant savings
- Teen drivers who have taken a drivers education class may qualify for a discount
- Compare Tempe car insurance rates and see if you're spending too much on car insurance!
Don't continue paying too much for your car insurance. Start saving today. Click to start a quote!