Discount Prices on Tucson Car Insurance
Each insurance company has their own set of rating criteria, so the rates from one insurer may be significantly different from another. If you just got your auto insurance renewal, you are probably shocked by the rates and want to find lower rates with a different company.
People tend to stay with the same company for years, even though they may be paying more than they have to! Compare rates from other Tucson companies today and prevent this from happening to you.
Compare Apples-to-apples Auto Insurance Quotes
Liability rates on average cost approximately $490 of your insurance premium, which when compared to the physical damage coverages of comprehensive and collision, is quite affordable. Out of the more than 3,819,400 people driving in Arizona, many of those consumers have saved money on car insurance.
Your 'dec' page or declarations page of your auto insurance policy outlines your current coverages and shows you the coverages you need to compare Tucson insurance rates. Car insurance rates don't always go up, and in fact they do decrease occassionally.
Compare Tucson Auto Insurance Rates
Quoting and buying car insurance online has become much easier over the last few years. Prepare to pay more for physical damage coverage than liability coverage. Liability averages about $490, while physical damage insurance costs $516 for the average Tucson driver.
The key thing to remember is to make sure your car insurance quotes compare the same insurance limits for liability and physical damage coverage.
Buy Online or Find a Tucson Agent
The best car insurance rates in Tucson, AZ may be through an online insurance company like GEICO or Progressive, or it may be through a traditional carrier like a local Tucson State Farm or Allstate agent.
More and more people every year use our online quote form to save time and find lower Tucson car insurance rates. People who buy insurance online are more likely to find lower rates because they can compare more rates more quickly.
Car insurance premiums can vary widely depending on many factors. Some of the things that determine rates are listed below
- Higher performance vehicles cost more
- How many accidents you have had
- Whether you insure your home with the same company
- Pleasure use vs. commuting use
- Your birth date
- Whether you are married
- Extra coverages like towing and rental
- Your profession
- The amount of protection requested
- Value of your vehicle
Remember that liability insurance protects your assets in case you are held liable for an injury or property damage. You cannot carry too much liability coverage in Arizona. Keep in mind when getting a Tucson car insurance quote that the Arizona state minimum liability limits are 15,000/30,000/10,000. You will want to buy more liability insurance than that however.
Lower your Tucson Car Insurance with These Tips
- If your insurance company uses driver assignments, make sure the drivers on your policy are assigned to the correct vehicles
- Only buy roadside assistance or towing coverage on vehicles you may need it on
- Before you buy a car, get an insurance quote so you have an idea what your annual cost for insurance will be
- Buying a vehicle with safety features such as air bags, anti-lock brakes and anti-theft features can save money
- Raising comprehensive and collision deductibles lowers the cost of insurance
- Quote Tucson car insurance rates! The only way you'll know if you're getting a good deal is to compare the rates of competing companies!
Independent insurance agents are able to provide you with insurance quotes from multiple different carriers so if you are comparison shopping, make sure to include an independent agent in your list. Online car insurance rates for Tucson can be significantly different than what you may get from an agent, so it's important to get quotes from both to make a fair comparison.
Many consumers save hundreds of dollars a year by comparing rates! Click to start a quote!