Would you like to save money by finding the cheapest car insurance rates in Kingman, AZ? Kingman consumers have options when looking for low-cost car insurance. They can either spend hours calling around to get rate comparisons or leverage the internet to compare rates.
There are more efficient ways to compare car insurance rates so you're going to learn the proper way to price shop coverage on a and get the lowest price from both online companies and Kingman agents.
If you have a current insurance policy or are just looking to switch companies, follow these tips to get lower rates while maintaining coverages. The goal of this article is to teach you the most effective ways to compare rates and some money-saving tips. Vehicle owners just have to use the quickest method to compare prices instantly.
Affordable companies for Kingman car insurance
The companies shown below can provide free quotes in Arizona. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you visit two to three different companies in order to find the lowest rates.
|Make, Model, and Trim Level||Annual Policy Premium||6-month Policy Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Chevrolet Colorado LT Crew Cab 4WD||$834||$417||$70|
|Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab Hybrid 4WD||$1,052||$526||$88|
|Dodge Grand Caravan SXT||$850||$425||$71|
|Dodge Ram Crew Cab Sport 4WD||$1,202||$601||$100|
|Ford Escape Limited 4WD||$994||$497||$83|
|Ford F-150 FX2 Super Cab 2WD||$842||$421||$70|
|Ford Focus SEL 4-Dr Sedan||$816||$408||$68|
|Honda Accord EX-L 4-Dr Sedan||$968||$484||$81|
|Honda CR-V EX 4WD||$672||$336||$56|
|Honda Civic EX-L 2-Dr Coupe||$986||$493||$82|
|Hyundai Sonata SE 4-Dr Sedan||$1,326||$663||$111|
|Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 4WD||$1,292||$646||$108|
|Kia Optima SX||$910||$455||$76|
|Nissan Altima 2.5 4-Dr Sedan||$696||$348||$58|
|Toyota Camry Hybrid||$906||$453||$76|
|Toyota Corolla XRS||$854||$427||$71|
|Toyota Tacoma 2WD||$1,166||$583||$97|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, safe-driver, homeowner, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy. Prices do not factor in specific location which can impact coverage prices considerably.
Insurance rate increases from tickets or accidents
The diagram below demonstrates how speeding tickets and at-fault accidents can raise Dodge Ram car insurance rates for different ages of insureds. The price estimates are based on a married female driver, comp and collision included, $1,000 deductibles, and no discounts are applied.
Dodge Ram rates are for example purposes only. To get rates for your specific vehicle, click here.
Annual premiums comparing men and women in Kingman
The illustration below shows the difference between insurance prices for male and female drivers in Kingman. The information is based on no claims, a clean driving record, full coverage, $1,000 deductibles, single marital status, and no policy discounts are applied on a Chevrolet Tahoe LS.
Chevrolet Tahoe rates are for example purposes only. To get rate quotes for your specific vehicle, click here.
Higher deductibles save money
The example below shows how different deductible levels and can raise or lower Ford F-150 insurance premiums for each age group. The premium estimates are based on a single female driver, full coverage, and no other discounts are factored in.
Ford F-150 rates are for example purposes only. To get rates for your specific vehicle, click here.
Get cheap insurance with these tips
Lots of factors are part of the equation when you get a price on insurance. Most are fairly basic like a motor vehicle report, but other factors are more obscure like where you live or your vehicle rating. One of the most helpful ways to save on insurance is to to have a grasp of the rating factors that are used to determine your policy premiums. If you have a feel for what impacts premium levels, this empowers consumers to make smart changes that can earn you big savings.
- Insurance costs and vehicle performance - The performance of the car, truck or SUV you drive makes a substantial difference in your rates. Lower performance four cylinder passenger cars generally have the cheapest insurance rates, but that's not the only thing that factors into the final price.
- Do you have enough liability coverage? - A critical coverage on your policy, liability insurance will protect you if you are found to be at fault for causing personal injury or damage in an accident. It provides legal defense to attempt to prove you were not liable. It is affordable coverage when compared with rates for comp and collision, so do not cut corners here.
- Never have policy lapses - Letting your insurance expire can be a quick way to trigger a rate increase. Not only will you pay higher rates, not being able to provide proof of insurance may earn you a hefty fine and possibly a revoked license. You will then be forced to prove you have insurance by filing a SR-22 with the Arizona motor vehicle department.
- Save money with responsible credit - Having a good credit score is likely to be a major factor in your rate calculation. If your credit rating can use some improvement, you could potentially save money when insuring your vehicle by improving your credit score. People with very high credit ratings tend to be better risks to insure than drivers who have lower credit scores.
- Driving citations hurt - Drivers with clean records get better prices than bad drivers. Just one chargeable violation can boost insurance rates forty percent or more. People who have license-revoking violations such as reckless driving or DUI may be required to prove financial responsibility with their state DMV in order to prevent a license revocation.
Auto insurance policy discounts
Some insurers don't list the entire discount list very clearly, so the next list breaks down some of the more common and also the lesser-known auto insurance savings. If you are not receiving all the discounts you qualify for, you could be paying more than you need to.
- Air Bags and Passive Restraints - Vehicles with factory air bags or motorized seat belts may earn rate discounts of 20 to 30 percent.
- Student in College - Youth drivers who attend college more than 100 miles from Kingman and do not take a car to college can receive lower rates.
- Good Student Discount - Maintaining excellent grades could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. You can use this discount normally well after school through age 25.
- First Accident Forgiveness - Not a discount per se, but companies like Progressive, State Farm and GEICO allow you one accident before your rates go up so long as you are claim-free before the accident.
- Save with a New Car - Buying a new car instead of a used car may earn a small discount compared to insuring an older model.
- Theft Deterrent - Anti-theft and alarm system equipped vehicles prevent vehicle theft and will qualify for a discount on a Kingman car insurance quote.
- Defensive Driver Discounts - Passing a course in defensive driver could cut 5% off your bill and also improve your driving technique.
- Service Members Pay Less - Having an actively deployed family member may lower your rates slightly.
It's important to note that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire policy premium. Some only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as comp or med pay. Despite the appearance that it's possible to get free car insurance, you won't be that lucky.
A few popular companies and a selection of discounts can be found below.
- State Farm policyholders can earn discounts including Steer Clear safe driver discount, passive restraint, multiple autos, Drive Safe & Save, defensive driving training, student away at school, and good student.
- Liberty Mutual may offer discounts for teen driver discount, new vehicle discount, multi-policy, good student, and multi-car.
- American Family offers discounts for good student, TimeAway discount, Steer into Savings, bundled insurance, air bags, and defensive driver.
- Progressive has savings for homeowner, multi-policy, online signing, online quote discount, good student, and continuous coverage.
- Farmers Insurance has discounts for electronic funds transfer, teen driver, good student, youthful driver, alternative fuel, early shopping, and business and professional.
- Auto-Owners Insurance may include discounts for multiple vehicles, paid in full, anti-lock brakes, good student, multi-policy, air bags, and teen driver.
- SAFECO may have discounts that include homeowner, accident prevention training, teen safe driver, teen safety rewards, safe driver, and bundle discounts.
When getting a coverage quote, ask each company how you can save money. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts might not apply everywhere. To see insurers with the best auto insurance discounts in Kingman, click here.
How do I know if I need professional advice?
When selecting coverage online or from an agent, there really is not a best way to insure your cars. Everyone's situation is a little different.
For example, these questions might point out if you would benefit from professional advice.
- If my vehicle is totaled, can I afford another vehicle?
- Is my son or daughter covered when driving my car?
- How much can I save by bundling my policies?
- Why do I have to buy liability insurance?
- What if I owe more than I can insure my car for?
- Will my vehicle be repaired with OEM or aftermarket parts?
- Are there any extra discounts I can get?
If you don't know the answers to these questions, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, complete this form. It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Keep this in mind when shopping around
People change insurance companies for a number of reasons such as policy cancellation, high prices, not issuing a premium refund or even denial of a claim. No matter why you want to switch, choosing a new company can be easier than you think.
We just presented a lot of ways to reduce insurance rates online in Kingman. The key thing to remember is the more rate comparisons you have, the better chance you'll have of finding cheap Kingman car insurance quotes. You may even be surprised to find that the biggest savings come from some of the smallest insurance companies.
When buying insurance coverage, do not skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. There are a lot of situations where someone sacrificed full coverage and discovered at claim time that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. Your focus should be to buy the best coverage you can find at a price you can afford but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
Helpful learning opportunities
- Protecting Teens from Drunk Driving (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has the Cheapest Arizona Car Insurance Quotes for Drivers with a DUI? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Quotes for Teachers in Arizona? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Ford F-150 in Arizona? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest in Tempe, Arizona? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest in Tucson, Arizona? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for a Chevrolet Traverse in Arizona? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Government Employees in Arizona? (FAQ)
- Medical Payments Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Auto Crash Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)