Do you need a better way to compare more competitive car insurance rates in El Mirage, AZ? El Mirage drivers have options when trying to find the best price on car insurance. You can either spend your time calling around getting price quotes or leverage the internet to get rate quotes. There is a right way and a wrong way to compare car insurance rates and you need to know the proper way to quote coverages for a and get the lowest possible price.
Buying the cheapest insurance in El Mirage is quite easy if you know the best way to do it. If you're already insured, you should be able to shop for the lowest rates using the tips covered below. Smart shoppers just have to learn the most effective way to quote multiple rates from many different companies online.
Cheapest auto insurance companies in El Mirage
The companies shown below have been selected to offer quotes in Arizona. To get cheap auto insurance in Arizona, we recommend you get rate quotes from several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
|Make, Model, and Trim Level||Annual Policy Premium||6-month Policy Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Chevrolet Malibu LT||$930||$465||$78|
|Chevrolet Silverado LS Crew Cab 2WD||$1,192||$596||$99|
|Dodge Ram Quad Cab Laramie 4WD||$1,162||$581||$97|
|Ford Escape XLS 4WD||$670||$335||$56|
|Ford F-150 Lariat King Ranch 4WD||$994||$497||$83|
|Ford Focus SEL 4-Dr Sedan||$984||$492||$82|
|Honda Accord LX-P 4-Dr Sedan||$800||$400||$67|
|Honda CR-V EX-L 4WD||$862||$431||$72|
|Honda Civic DX 2-Dr Coupe||$1,160||$580||$97|
|Hyundai Elantra GLS Touring Station Wagon||$1,008||$504||$84|
|Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 4WD||$848||$424||$71|
|Kia Optima LX||$1,082||$541||$90|
|Nissan Altima Hybrid 4-Dr Sedan||$1,134||$567||$95|
|Toyota Camry SE||$868||$434||$72|
|Toyota Corolla S||$962||$481||$80|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data rating is based on single female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, claim-free, multi-vehicle, safe-driver, and multi-policy. Prices do not factor in zip code location which can raise or lower price quotes considerably.
Reckless driving habits raise car insurance rates
The information below shows how traffic citations and fender-benders raise Nissan Sentra auto insurance costs for each different age group. The data assumes a married female driver, comp and collision included, $250 deductibles, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Nissan Sentra rates are for example purposes only. To get rates for your specific vehicle, click here.
Determine discounts on El Mirage insurance
Companies that sell car insurance do not advertise all possible discounts in an easy-to-find place, so we researched a few of the more well known as well as some of the hidden credits available to you.
- Use Seat Belts - Drivers who always wear seat belts and also require passengers to use their safety belts can save a little off the medical payments premium.
- Mature Driver Discount - If you qualify as a senior citizen, you may be able to get a slight reduction on a El Mirage auto insurance quote.
- Driver Training Discounts - Successfully completing a course in safe driver could cut 5% off your bill and make you a better driver.
- Professional Memberships - Being a member of a civic or occupational organization in El Mirage could qualify you for a break when getting a El Mirage auto insurance quote.
- Sign Early and Save - A few insurance companies allow discounts for switching companies before your current expiration date. This can save 10% or more.
- Sign Online - A few insurance companies will give a small break for buying a policy and signing up on their website.
Keep in mind that many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. Most only cut the cost of specific coverages such as medical payments or collision. Even though it may seem like adding up those discounts means a free policy, companies don't profit that way.
If you would like to choose from a list of insurers who offer insurance discounts in Arizona, click here.
Tailor your auto insurance coverage to you
When selecting coverage for your personal vehicles, there really isn't a one size fits all plan. Every situation is different so your insurance should reflect that For instance, these questions may help highlight if you would benefit from an agent's advice.
- Why does it cost so much to insure a teen driver in El Mirage?
- What companies insure drivers after a DUI or DWI?
- Are there companies who specialize in insuring high-risk drivers?
- Is my nanny covered when transporting my kids?
- Is my babysitter covered when using my vehicle?
- Can my teen driver be rated on a liability-only vehicle?
- Are all vehicle passengers covered by medical payments coverage?
- Do I need PIP coverage since I have good health insurance?
If you don't know the answers to these questions but a few of them apply, you might consider talking to a licensed agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, complete this form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Save $475 a year. For real?
Arizona drivers can't get away from ads that claim the best prices from companies such as State Farm, Allstate and GEICO. They all say the same thing that drivers will save a bundle if you get a free El Mirage auto insurance quote and switch your policy.
Is it even possible that every company can make the same claim?
All companies can use profiling for the driver that makes them money. For example, a driver they prefer might be described as a married male, insures multiple vehicles, and does not commute to work. Any new insured that fits those parameters may get the lowest auto insurance rates in El Mirage and will probably save a lot of money.
Potential insureds who don't measure up to these standards will probably have to pay a higher premium which translates to the customer not purchasing. The ads say "customers who switch" not "everyone that quotes" save the amount stated. That is how companies can truthfully lure you into getting a quote. Because every company is different, you really should compare free El Mirage auto insurance quotes often. It is impossible to predict which company will have better premium rates than you're paying now.
Affordable insurance premiums are out there
Discount insurance in El Mirage can be found from both online companies and from local insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both to have the best rate selection. A few companies don't offer online quoting and these smaller providers only sell coverage through local independent agents.
You just learned a lot of techniques to find cheaper coverage online. The most important thing to understand is the more times you quote, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Consumers may even find the lowest prices come from a lesser-known regional company. Regional companies often have lower rates on specific markets than the large multi-state companies such as Progressive or GEICO.
While you're price shopping online, you should never reduce coverage to reduce premium. There are too many instances where someone dropped full coverage and discovered at claim time that the savings was not a smart move. The proper strategy is to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the lowest possible cost and still be able to protect your assets.
More detailed insurance information is available by following these links:
- Auto Theft Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for State Employees in Arizona? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for Drivers Over Age 70 in Arizona? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for 19 Year Olds in Arizona? (FAQ)
- Red Light Cameras (State Farm)
- New vehicle ratings focus on headlights (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Teen Driver Licensing Information (iihs.org)