Trying to find lower-priced Nissan Altima insurance in Phoenix? When trying to find more affordable insurance, are you baffled by the sheer number of insurance companies in your area? Arizona vehicle owners have so many options that it can be hard work to compare insurance rates on Nissan Altima insurance. Lots of people think Phoenix has lots to offer, but having to pay for pricey insurance can make it hard for many residents to buy proper levels of coverage.
Regrettably, a large majority of insurance policyholders kept buying from the same company for at least the last four years, and 38% of customers have never even shopped around for lower-cost coverage. With the average premium in Arizona being $1,580, drivers could save an average of almost 50% each year just by getting comparison quotes, but they just assume it's a time-consuming process to compare rate quotes online.
Consumers need to check insurance prices once or twice a year since prices are rarely the same from one policy term to another. If you had the best deal on Nissan Altima insurance in Phoenix six months ago you can probably find a better premium rate now. Forget all the misinformation about insurance because you're about to learn the fastest and easiest way to save money, get proper deductibles and limits, all at the lowest rate.
If you are already insured, you will most likely be able to reduce the price you pay using these methods. Comparing rates for the lowest-priced insurance in Phoenix is not as hard as you may think. But Arizona car owners benefit from understanding the methods companies use to sell online.
Cheapest Nissan insurance price quotes in Phoenix
The following companies provide price comparisons in Arizona. If your goal is to find cheap car insurance in Arizona, we suggest you visit as many as you can to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Altima 2.5 4-Dr Sedan||$138||$278||$390||$24||$116||$946||$79|
|Altima 2.5 S 4-Dr Sedan||$214||$370||$392||$24||$118||$1,118||$93|
|Altima Hybrid 4-Dr Sedan||$224||$474||$338||$20||$102||$1,158||$97|
|Altima 2.5 S 2-Dr Coupe||$280||$620||$440||$26||$132||$1,498||$125|
|Altima 3.5 SR 4-Dr Sedan||$164||$308||$282||$16||$84||$854||$71|
|Altima 3.5 SR 2-Dr Coupe||$156||$326||$346||$20||$104||$952||$79|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data variables include married female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, safe-driver, multi-policy, claim-free, and multi-vehicle. Prices do not factor in vehicle garaging location which can impact coverage rates considerably.
Poor driving habits will raise your auto insurance rates
The illustration below illustrates how traffic citations and at-fault claims can affect Nissan Altima insurance costs for different age categories. Data assumes a married female driver, full physical damage coverage, $250 deductibles, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Verify you're earning every discount
Car insurance is not cheap nor is it fun to buy but you might already qualify for some discounts that many people don't even know exist. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied when you quote, but some need to be inquired about before you get the savings. If you do not check that you are getting every discount possible, it's possible you qualify for a lower rate.
- Theft Deterrent Discount - Cars, trucks, and SUVs that have factory anti-theft systems can help prevent theft and will qualify for a discount on a Phoenix car insurance quote.
- Discounts for Government Workers - Active or former government employment can save as much as 8% with a few car insurance companies.
- One Accident Forgiven - Not really a discount, but a few companies such as State Farm and Progressive will turn a blind eye to one accident before your rates go up if your claims history is clear prior to the accident.
- Responsible Drivers - Drivers who don't get into accidents may save up to 50% more than their less cautious counterparts.
- Bundled Policy Discount - When you have multiple policies and place coverage with the same company they may give you a discount of nearly 15% which can help you find cheaper Altima insurance.
- Paper-free Discount - A handful of larger companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks for buying your policy on the web.
Policy discounts save money, but many deductions do not apply to the entire policy premium. Some only reduce specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. Even though it may seem like adding up those discounts means a free policy, you won't be that lucky.
Companies and their offered discounts can be read below.
- 21st Century offers discounts including anti-lock brakes, driver training, homeowners, defensive driver, and automatic seat belts.
- Progressive may offer discounts for good student, continuous coverage, online quote discount, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy.
- State Farm may include discounts for defensive driving training, Drive Safe & Save, Steer Clear safe driver discount, multiple policy, passive restraint, driver's education, and safe vehicle.
- Nationwide has discounts for defensive driving, accident-free, easy pay, family plan, and anti-theft.
- Esurance has savings for renters, good driver, anti-theft, online shopper, homeowner, and emergency road assistance.
- The Hartford may have discounts that include driver training, good student, air bag, defensive driver, bundle, and anti-theft.
Check with every insurance company what discounts are available to you. A few discounts might not be available to policyholders in Phoenix. To see insurers that offer some of these discounts in Phoenix, follow this link.
Insurance agents can help
When quoting and comparing adequate coverage for your vehicles, there really is not a cookie cutter policy. Each situation is unique.
These are some specific questions may help highlight whether your personal situation may require specific advice.
- How can I get my company to pay me more for my totalled car?
- What does PIP insurance cover?
- Does my policy cover me when driving someone else's vehicle?
- Can my teen drive my company car?
- How much liability insurance is required?
- Does coverage extend to Mexico or Canada?
- Do all my vehicles need collision coverage?
If you're not sure about those questions but you know they apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, complete this form.
Local Phoenix insurance agents
A lot of people just prefer to buy from a local agent and doing so can bring peace of mind The best thing about comparing insurance prices online is that you can obtain the best rates and still buy from a local agent. Supporting local agencies is important especially in Phoenix.
Upon completion of this simple form, your insurance data is instantly submitted to companies in Phoenix that provide free Phoenix car insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. You won't need to drive around due to the fact that quote results will go immediately to you. You can find better rates and work with a local agent. If you need to get a price quote from a particular provider, feel free to search and find their rate quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Choosing the best insurance company requires more thought than just the price. These are some valid questions you should ask.
- Does their agency support local causes in Phoenix?
- Will the quote change when the policy is issued?
- Which insurance companies are they affiliated with?
- Can you choose the body shop in case repairs are needed?
- Are they full-time agents?
- How are they compensated?
If you feel you receive good feedback to your questions as well as offering an affordable quote, it's a good possibility that you have found a company that meets your needs to properly insure your vehicles. Just be aware that consumers can cancel a policy when you choose so never feel you are locked into a specific company indefinitely.
You just read quite a bit of information on how to shop for Nissan Altima insurance online. It's most important to understand that the more price quotes you have, the higher your chance of finding low cost Phoenix car insurance quotes. Drivers may even discover the lowest auto insurance rates come from some of the lesser-known companies.
When getting Phoenix car insurance quotes online, never skimp on coverage in order to save money. In many cases, someone sacrificed liability limits or collision coverage to discover at claim time that it was a big error on their part. Your aim should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best possible price, but don't skip important coverages to save money.
Discount Nissan Altima insurance in Phoenix is available on the web and from local insurance agents, and you need to comparison shop both so you have a total pricing picture. A few companies do not offer the ability to get a quote online and many times these smaller companies only sell coverage through independent agents.
More tips and info about car insurance is available in these articles:
- Warning systems don't curb driver distraction (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has Affordable Arizona Car Insurance for a Jeep Grand Cherokee? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance for Teenagers in Arizona? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for Good Drivers in Arizona? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for 19 Year Olds in Arizona? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for Drivers with Bad Credit in Arizona? (FAQ)
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage (Allstate)
- Eight Auto Insurance Myths (Insurance Information Institute)